Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Party!!




Yup! You guys asked for it and so we need it. A party it is!!



Hopefully this party will be a smash success! Party Details below:






When: July 23



Time: the cp time is 3 hours before me so it will be 10:00 am cp time and 1:00 pm for most of you



Server: Mammoth


Just check on the map, it will be there



My user: Beetleblue






My igloo will look like a home with a kitchen, living room, and toy room. whatever that type of stuff. get ready to party!! Try to dress in BLUE!!




Be sure to check back for any cancelations but that wud never happen. Hopefully there wud not be any cancellations and this party shud be one you can see me! Thanx!!


Ok I've decided now with ur advice that I will change over my igloo look into a party look!! get ready!! THIS IS A PIC OF HOW MY IGLOO WAS GOING TO LOOK BUT IT IS GOING TO LOOK DIFFERENT. STAY TUNED TO SEE THE REAL IGLOO!








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't try to make your house look too over crowded.You should put out snacks and couches and stuff but not too many. I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

When i try to log on mammoth it is always full where should we go if mammoth is full?

beetleblue said...

Ok! Here's the thing. If mammoth os full when I want to log on, go to parka. it shud be by parka if you see my igloo is not the map. I doubt mammoth will be full 1:00 pm so it shud definitely be by mammoth! see u there and cant wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi beetleblue! I got your comment on my website. What did you mean by clubpenguin wordpress TAG?

Anonymous said...

cool igloo
i will be in the party
and i will advertise your
party

Anonymous said...

do you want
a link from
my blog to
your blog?
do you also
want to be
an author
for my blog?

Anonymous said...

WHERE ARE YOU?

beetleblue said...

sorry but it ended. wasnt so successfull.... :(